You found a place where I direct my customers to purchase stock footage wisely, as well as share what I know with the community.

Send me a targoszstock gmail if you feel like contacting me
Search Stock Media by Targosz
arrowView Targosz's Artist Profile on Pond5

Saturday, December 1, 2012

two months of freelance statistics


As you can see all is well. Few things may need further explanation though.

As an exclusive istocphoto contributor I had the 25% royalty rate applied to my sales, now it has dropped to 16%. It means I lost a lot, but I did not loose as much, as those with higher exclusive commission do when dropping their exclusivity.

My entire portfolio went live on other agencies, at the very beginning of October. There are only slight differences in its size with different stock houses. It has been uploaded, submitted, revived and waiting for my exclusive contract to expire.

I wanted to start licensing my content on many agencies, three or four months before the end of the year. To have It ready on time, as described in my previous post, I had to cut some corners with my metadata. This probably hurts my sales right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment