You found a place where I direct my customers to purchase stock footage wisely, as well as share what I know with the community.

Send me a targoszstock gmail if you feel like contacting me
Search Stock Media by Targosz
arrowView Targosz's Artist Profile on Pond5

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

two years of microstock statistics


What you may find interesting is, there was no major increase in my portfolio size prior to the second half of last year. There has however been a decent sized submission at the beginning of last year, which only helped keep my income steady.

At the end of January, when getty images statistics become available, I will post an updated chart, showing how much lower istockphoto sales actually are.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Tom Spota of shutterstock, Craig Lillard and Melissa I. of revostock, as well as the pond5 team for their support this year. These people are true professionals.

Thank you, and a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. what about january'13 stats ? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here you go http://targoszstock.blogspot.com/2013/02/blog-post.html

      Delete